The World’s #1 Storage OS
FreeNAS is an operating system that can be installed on virtually any hardware platform to share data over a network. FreeNAS is the simplest way to create a centralized and easily accessible place for your data. Use FreeNAS with ZFS to protect, store, and back up all of your data. FreeNAS is used everywhere, for the home, small business, and the enterprise.
FreeNAS 11.3 requires a 64-bit CPU and a minimum of 8GB RAM.
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
These specifications are the bare minimum requirements to run a small FreeNAS system with baseline performance for 1-4 users.
- 64-bit processor
- One Operating System Drive (8GB minimum; USB Drive)
- 8 GB RAM (ECC recommended but not required) will support up to 8 hard drives and an additional 1 GB of RAM is suggested for each additional drive
- A SATA or SAS drive controller with any hardware RAID functionality disabled
- At least one direct-attached disk
- One physical network port
- Product Code: FreeNAS 11.3
- Availability: In Stock
Please Note: This software is free to download from the developers website. You are paying for the label design, disk manufacturing, printing and postage. It is ideal for those who do not have broadband and do not want to use data or for those who do not feel confident burning an ISO file to DVD. These programs are licensed under the terms of the GNU License, the GNU lesser Public License or the Mozilla Public License or are in the Public Domain. This item does not infringe any copyrights, trademarks or any other rights.
Format: DVD Disk
Number of Disks: 1 (DVD)
License: GNU/GPL (Free to use or Redistribute)
Special Packets of 20, 40 & 80 DVDs are available for Business Partners & Resellers.