ClonOS is a turnkey
Open Source platform based on FreeBSD and the CBSD framework. ClonOS
offers a complete web UI for easily controlling, deploying and managing
FreeBSD jails containers and Bhyve/Xen hyperviser virtual environments.
ClonOS is currently the only platform available which allow both Xen and Bhyve hypervisor to coexist on the same host. Being a FreeBSD base platform, ClonOS ability to create and manage jails allows you to run FreeBSD applications without losing performance.
- easy management via web UI interface
- 9p fs support via CBSD CLI ( bhyve shared folders via virtio-p9)
- live Bhyve migration [coming soon, roadmap]
- Bhyve management (create, delete VM)
- Xen management (create, delete VM) [coming soon, roadmap]
- connection to the "physical" guest console via VNC from the browser or directly
- Real time system monitoring
- access to load statistics through SQLite3 and beanstalkd
- support for ZFS features (cloning, snapshots)
- import/export of virtual environments
- public repository with virtual machine templates
- puppet-based helpers for configuring popular services
ClonOS is a free open-source FreeBSD-based platform for virtual environments creation and management. In the core:
- FreeBSD OS as hoster platform
- bhyve(8) as hypervisor engine
- Xen as hypervisor engine
- vale(4) as Virtual Ethernet Switch
- jail(8) as container engine
- CBSD Project as management tools
- Puppet as configuration management
- CPU: 64-bit (Intel EMT64 or AMD64), support for Intel VT/AMD-V;
- At least 2 GB of RAM;
- LAN card;
ClonOS Linux 19.09 Live (64Bit)
- Brand: Linux DVD Center
- Product Code: B08NPTRYWY
- Availability: In Stock
The default product is delivered in DVD with paper sleeve. You can buy it with transparent or colored cover or case. Is also available in 4gb, 8gb, 16gb or 32gb USB flash drive with extra cost.
License: GNU/GPL (Free to use or Redistribute)
Please Note: This software is free to download from the developers website. You are paying for the label design, disk manufacturing, printing and postage. It is ideal for those who do not have broadband and do not want to use data or for those who do not feel confident burning an ISO file to DVD. These programs are licensed under the terms of the GNU License, the GNU lesser Public License or the Mozilla Public License or are in the Public Domain.
Special Prices and Discounts are available for Business Partners, Resellers & Retail Shops.