It is the mission of BlueOnyx to provide a fully-integrated Internet hosting platform that includes web, email, DNS and file transfer services from a simple, user-friendly web-based interface that is easily installed on commodity hardware or virtual private server. As an Open Source initiative, BlueOnyx will always be free to download, install and use. BlueOnyx also maintains the BlueOnyx Shop where vendors may offer commercial plug-ins to extend features and enhance functionality.
BlueOnyx is open source software, released under a Sun modified BSD license. BlueOnyx is a modernized fork of BlueQuartz and has been developed by SOLARSPEED.NET. A lot of improvements and enhancements went into BlueOnyx over the years and we are comitted to develop it further.
The latest version of BlueOnyx is BlueOnyx 5210R (for CentOS 8) and was released in October 2019.
BlueOnyx includes reseller management, Chrooted Jails, SFTP, Docker integration, support for Java Servlet Pages, built in email statistics, Imapsync email migrations, SSH key/cert management, phpMyAdmin for you and your webhosting clients and provisions to automatically create MySQL databases and users for each virtual site.
BlueOnyx 52XXR Features:
- Provides an enterprise Linux with control panel for virtual hosting (CentOS or Scientific Linux).
- Postfix or Sendmail as MTA. Can be changed at any time. (BlueOnyx 5210R - all older versions use Sendmail)
- Mbox or Maildir format for mailboxes. (BlueOnyx 5210R - all older versions use Mbox format by default)
- Server Name Indication (SNI) for email (in Postfix and Dovecot) - in BlueOnyx 5210R.
- Optional Chrooted Jails with SFTP or SSH access (BlueOnyx 5210R)
- IPv4, IPv6 and dual-stack support (BlueOnyx 5209R or newer)
- Easy to install via provided ISO images.
- Includes preconfigured Apache, ProFTPd, Sendmail, Dovecot, MySQL/MariaDB, Mailman and more.
- Optional Nginx SSL proxy for HTTP/2 and TLSv1.3 support included. (BlueOnyx 5209R or newer)
- Modern GUI interface with multiple access control levels to administer all aspects.
- GDPR (EU-DSGVO) tools included to help to comply with EU regulations.
- Reseller management to allow resellers to create virtual sites and users.
- Ability to host an unlimited amount of virtual sites, mailing lists and users.
- Each reseller, site admin and end user has its own GUI access to manage his services.
- Net2FTP integration that allows your users to manage file transactions and uploads via the GUI.
- Docker integration via the GUI (BlueOnyx 5209R or newer)
- Brute Force Login detection and prevention mechanisms (pam_abl).
- PHP implemented to mod_php and suPHP (also PHP+mod_ruid2 and PHP-FPM on 5209R or newer). You can choose which one is available to resellers and sites.
- Ability to have sites use multiple different PHP versions (via suPHP and PHP-FPM - BlueOnyx 5209R or newer).
- Ability to run Perl scripts and SSI.
- GUI to install and manage SSL certificates and intermediate certificates.
- HTTP/2 support (5209R or newer via built in Nginx SSL-Proxy)
- Per Vsite HSTS (5209R or newer via built in Nginx SSL-Proxy)
- Ability to host multiple virtual sites with SSL certificates on the same IP-address.
- Ability to generate and auto-renew free Let's Encrypt! SSL certificates (5207R, 5208R and 5209R).
- Ability to automatically create and manage MySQL databases for virtual sites.
- Ability to automatically generate DNS records for virtual sites.
- Wizard for the generation of SPF text records for DNS.
- Ability to host AAAA (IPv6) DNS forward records.
- Vacation messages can be managed individually for each user.
- Ability to import/export emails for each user via Imapsync.
- Very detailed email statistics via a modified Sendmail-Analyzer.
- Built in Webalizer for detailed web based traffic analysis.
- Subdomain management.
- JSP support already built in with an improved GUI.
- GUI to modify SSHd settings, to generate and manage SSH keys and certificates.
- "Site Prefix" that allows to prefix usernames with a 5 character string.
- GUI available in English, German, Danish, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese and Japanese.
- Built in support ticket and bug reporting mechanism.
- Both free and paid support are available (in English, German and Spanish languages).
- Optional free and commercial third party modules are available via built in interface.
- Updates are delivered via YUM (OS and GUI related updates) and NewLinQ (for add-ons).
- Very active user base with self-help provided via mailing list.
BlueOnyx Linux 'Open Source Web Hosting Solution" (64Bit)
- Brand: Linux DVD Center
- Product Code: B08RYN3ZJV
- Availability: In Stock
The default product is delivered in DVD with paper sleeve. You can buy it with transparent or colored cover or case. Is also available in 4gb, 8gb, 16gb or 32gb USB flash drive with extra cost.
License: GNU/GPL (Free to use or Redistribute)
Please Note: This software is free to download from the developers website. You are paying for the label design, disk manufacturing, printing and postage. It is ideal for those who do not have broadband and do not want to use data or for those who do not feel confident burning an ISO file to DVD. These programs are licensed under the terms of the GNU License, the GNU lesser Public License or the Mozilla Public License or are in the Public Domain.
Special Prices and Discounts are available for Business Partners, Resellers & Retail Shops.